Thank God for the beauty of diamonds, but more importantly, that I have found someone worth far more than diamonds.
I keep on forgetting to look at the ring hehe but at least I have seen it on here.. VERY nice.. I'm surprised Ernie picked it himself hehe..
Surprised? Don't understand why you would be. I've always had good taste. :PNeed a shot of the ring from the side. I think it's looks best from that angle. =)
YES, a side shot would be great... I saw it on Sunday.. the side view is stunning!!! *smile* gold star for Ernie - he knows how to pick a good ring ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I keep on forgetting to look at the ring hehe but at least I have seen it on here.. VERY nice.. I'm surprised Ernie picked it himself hehe..
Surprised? Don't understand why you would be. I've always had good taste. :P
Need a shot of the ring from the side. I think it's looks best from that angle. =)
YES, a side shot would be great... I saw it on Sunday.. the side view is stunning!!! *smile* gold star for Ernie - he knows how to pick a good ring ;)
Post a Comment